Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 557

Thread: Yomi's Elixir topic... LFB Art!

  1. #321
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea what he sed! ... *rides donkey* ride on shadowfax! we got to save aragorn and the others at helm's deep!! *tack a tack a tack* o.o slow...

  2. #322
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .... *bashes brains out on wall*
    BAKA!

  3. #323
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that must hurt, anyway! *Jumps onto donkey with Cav* Go! GO!! *tack...a....tack....a*

    Cav: I think you are slowing us down.

    Good point. *Pushes Cav off*

  4. #324
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO

  5. #325
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is a drawing I did of Kite from the series of games called .hack, the first is to be released to American stores Feb. 15th and I have reserved my very own copy of the game! I am soooooo excited! XD
    Erm, anyway, this drawing was done in just boring old pencil and it's still incomplete...I'm really not sure what else to do with it though. I really don't like the way it turned out...the eyes are what bother me the most, they didn't turn out how I wanted them. My friend seems to like it though, oh well, tell me what you guys think of it thus far.

    http://www.mediaminer.org/fanart/view.php?id=132503
    (Copy and Paste URL) <3

    If the link doesn't work then I hate Angelfire even more then I did before. I just found out today that they terminated my account because I supposedly violated some rule, and I can't figure out which I broke. Anyway, I hope the link works. >_<

  6. #326
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Make a page, happened ta a me befor,e if ou din't amke a web page w/in a month of havign angelfire, bai bai accoutn ><

  7. #327
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard...they actually want to force you to make a web site to keep your account? Bah! I hate them even more!

  8. #328
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, so thats y my accounts were erased twice. It doesnt matter, cuz i dont have much to lose and now i'll keep making accounts every 3 weeks. XD

  9. #329
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried to view Mitsuki's art, but its too slow. >_< Took about 3 min to load a picture. I cant wait that long! Well, I can and I did, but still! > [img]frown.gif[/img]

  10. #330
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go to this board then:
    http://animenation.net/forums/showth...threadid=68339
    Ignore my first post and scroll down. I resized the image so I could just attach it to my second post, it should work for you. (^^)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •